What's new

Turn yourself into a Simpsons (TM) character (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
It does have that capability, but it's not obvious - I think you have to click on a color swatch or something to get the color picker.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
In the honour of the movie release lets put our Simpsonized pics into our Profile Pictures. It would be nice if many people do it.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Sam, that's a great idea! But I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this. I've gone into my CP and changed my profile picture to my Simpsonized self, but I can't get it to replace my "Anamorphic Goggles" avatar at the left.

Dang. I used to know how to function in this forum eight years ago. Now I can't even post images.

EDIT: Never mind. Changing my profile image did the trick after all. After reading Sam's comment about my picture frame, I realized that he was seeing my new profile image while I was still seeing my old image. My system has apparently been displaying my old profile image from cache for two days.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
I liked very much Brian's framing. Maybe if we try a standard it would be nicer in the forum look.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
Whoa! Have you seen the site? It’s not working, too many connections. The whole world is trying it! I have to tell you I have had not this much fun since…..I don’t know, sliced bread maybe. I’m simpsonizing friends and family since yesterday and I love it! Done 11 people for the moment and still counting. I’m actually getting good at it! :D

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Sam.. but right after I posted that rant.. it worked. Wouldn't you know it?

You had pretty much the same thing as I came up with, except.. my hair isn't that cool. :)

I tried to put a bluetooth headset in my ear.. cause it came up as an option for a second.. then it dissappeared. I work for a cellular provider, so they're pretty much standard attire around the office.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks