What's new

TSU2000, Good Enough??? (1 Viewer)

Louis D

Agent
Wow, that was goofy (Last post) See what happens when you help the little woman her resume??? Anyway, update to the post. i currently have the TSU2000, and am looking for another remote. I am a hands on buttons kind of guy, and really am not too pleased with the TSU. I do like the touch screen and all the macro features, however they are a bit tough to program. Anyone have any thoughts on the Home Theater Master MX-1000, or the lower model? I have been looking at some others, but this has some great features and a great design. Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks ;)

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
First, if you do not know, go to www.remotecentral.com for all your remote needs. Second I use the Home Theater Master MX-500 and I love it. I used to have a pronto but I finally admitted to myself that hard buttons are better for me. The one thing I love about the pronto is the ability to download codes is much easier than the hoops needed to jump through in order to get discrete through the 1994 radio shack thing. Happy shopping.

Sihan Goi

Second Unit
Gee, I'm still using the TSU1000, and even then I had to buy one from ebay since my country doesn't even sell any Prontos :frowning:
Still trying to figure out how to get Girder/IRman work with my HTPC software though...the IRman receiver has been collecting dust over the past few months...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks