What's new

TSU 3000, 30' component video cable (1 Viewer)

Kevin Do

Auditioning
New TSU 3000 for sale. Its not compatible with my computer.
I got it for a good price thought someone might want the same before I send it back. 235.00 *** SOLD***

30' component video cable from comprehensive video group 50.00

Kevin Do

Auditioning
Ron: I am not looking for another remote, I just got a ts-2000. And I can"t really say that there is anything else I need right now. Do you have something you are looking to trade?

Eric: Philips customer support thinks the problem is with the type of usb ports I have. I have an older HP brand computer running windows 98.

Rodon

Second Unit
I have a brand new set of Monster Z2 bi-wires in 15' length terminated with spades and pins and a complete set of Monster Locks (the expensive nice quality ones) with bananas and spades for termination as well as the expanding bananas made for spades.

Wayne Reibold

Stunt Coordinator
Regarding "30' component video cable from comprehensive video group 50.00", can you please provide me a link to where you bought these so I can read up on them?

Kevin Do

Auditioning
Wayne- This cable came with my projector. I had it upgraded to the 30' model, but it still is not long enough.

I will send you the link to the projector company I got it from and the company that makes the cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks