What's new

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog alert (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Holy Moly!!! Looking at your FTP Frank I noticed that that is my cap of Triumph in Hollywood Squares! Wow, having Morpheus really gets your files around. That was VHS --> a Matrox Marvel G400 MJPEG btw, then converted to mpg-1. Wish I had the original VHS now, I'd re-encode it in a heartbeat!
:eek: :laugh:
I also have 3 more Triumph escapades but I see they've already been capped and are floating around the net. Conan should really release another "best of" episode, it would sell like hotcakes, well I'd buy it! Thanks for hsoting the files Frank. :emoji_thumbsup:

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
Having just seen this, I, for one, would like to say 'kudos to the nerds for taking it all with such good grace.'

And there's something inherently amusing about a vulcan coming out and flipping off all the star wars guys. :)

Graham Perks

Second Unit
Did you all catch him humping Darth Vader? And saying "I am your father! I am your father!"
cf "Who's your Daddy?" I missed that the first time around but busted up once I got it!
:)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
hi all -

i'm trying to figure out if my file is corrupted or not. anybody have a current working url where i can download this? the ones in this thread do not appear active anymore.

thx!

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
Triumph will next appear on Late Night With Conan O'Brien sometime this week. Perhaps somebody who knows can post the exact show date.
Hopefully, it will be worth catching; somehow, I don't think anything he does could top the Star Wars bit :D.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Ted & Neil, don't bother hunting down the links. The entire Star Wars bit, along with the Westminster Dog Shows and the Bon Jovi segment, is available on the "Best of Triumph" DVD that came out a couple of months ago. Should be readily available for around $10.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.