What's new

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog alert (1 Viewer)

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
You can use an FTP client, or Link Removed should do the trick. If it says error then it's either down or full, that's the kind of thing an FTP client would tell you but a browser won't.

AllenD

Second Unit
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time! It cracks me up even more when the comedian/puppeteer can't stop himself from laughing. I was only able to view 8 mins of it. Was anyone able to watch the whole 10 minute video?
My favorite:
Triumph: You're dressed as a huge nerd?
Jedi Nerd: Yes
T: No seriously, you're supposed to be a what?
JN: I'm supposed to be a Jedi Knight.
T: You're a Jedi Knight.
JN: Yes.
T: What are the principles of the Jedi Knight?
JN: To always defend truth and justice throughout the galaxy.
T: And to eat a lot of peanut M&Ms *snickers* throughout the galaxy. :D

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
My favorite part:

Triumph: "And now for some trivia. What substance was Han Solo frozen in?"

Crowd: "Carbonite."

T: "What?"

Crowd: "CARBONITE!"

T: "No. No, I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. The correct answer is, 'Who gives a s***?'!"

Man, that is just pee-inducingly funny stuff.

StephenK

Stunt Coordinator
Frank,

Thanks for making the files available....

One question, I downloaded the 134mb AVI file but my media player says I don't have the right codec and also couldn't download it from the MS site. Can you let me know what else I need?

Thanks

Steve

Frank_Lee

Agent
Stephen,
Rob encoded the file with the Divx codec, available from http://www.divx.com. The pack available from the site will automatically install the codec, along with a player, but once you have the codec installed, you can open the file and any other Divx encoded files with Windows Media Player and other multimedia players. Hope that helps.

Scott Dill

Stunt Coordinator
Frank,

Thank's for hosting the clip for download.

I don't get to see Conan often enough, but the Triumph bits are great. I still think that original Wesmisnter trip was the funniest (first seen and all) but this one was very good.

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
"That's perfect, sounds exactly like him, but you're not breathing heavily....imagine you've just run ten feet!..."

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I just saw this a few hours ago on TV. There are late-night Leno and Conan repeats on weeknights!
I was trying to play a game of Hearts online and had to quit halfway through so I could pay attention. I had tears streaming down my face when he came up with the "which button calls your parents" bit.
Like I always do, I discover something cool about seven years too late. If I miss Conan O'Brien these days, I get angry! Love that little stringy dance he does. :laugh:

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Conan is starting to do Monologues where he hardly says a word until he gets to "We've got a great show for you today..."

And for the better I think. Stringy dance and his recent "surprise attacks" on the camera are priceless.

Who caught that high speed chase last night?

Ernest Aguayo

Stunt Coordinator
Graeme,

I indeed caught that car chase last night. Great stuff!!

Conan is just so originally whacky sometimes, I love it. One of my favorite bits is when he takes his desk out for a "drive"....

Ernest

BruZZi

Second Unit
Triumph: So this is to help you breathe, yes? Which of these (Smigel cracks up)....Which of these buttons calls your parents to pick you up?
yelrotflmao.gif
sweat.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
I have watched this bit so many times now and every time, I almost piss myself from laughing so hard. You have to love when Spock comes out and walks down the line giving the finger to all of the Star Wars fans. :laugh:
"Now the ceremonial bagning of the plastic toys. This is what a nerd circle jerk looks like." :laugh:
-Dean-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.