What's new

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog alert (1 Viewer)

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
Yeah, someone give him a place to host. Anything that bashes Star Wars and/or nerds is pretty damn cool with me. Power to Triumph the Insult Comic Dog!!!

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I caught Triumph last night and that was some funny, funny stuff.

1. (Talking to a pregnant woman there)

"When will the baby be born?"

"June 26th"

"That will be the last time he ever sees female genitalia

2. (Talking to a girl)

"You have the pick of all these men that don't know how to please you."

I'm sorry, but those people were just begging for some serious slamming.
Mike those were my favorite lines also.

That skit was priceless.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Rob,

There are a few people on the Conan Usenet group offering to host it. Might want to get it a little bit smaller first though.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
It's about 13 minutes long, encoded with Divx 5.0, smallest I could get it, but then again I don't do this often.

Larry Seno Jr.

Supporting Actor
A 13 minute segment on Conan? That is almost 30 minutes of TV time. There is commercials interspersing the skit?

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Holy crap! I was dying too!

Did anyone else catch the transition scene-fade back to Conan? They used a George-Lucasian circle thingy when the skit was over.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
I'm convinced they could have done an entire 90 minute show about this, I'm sure there's that much material to be had here. Look at Trekkies.

Frank_Lee

Agent
I have an ftp server running on my computer that I could host the clip on. I'm on a cable modem so the speeds won't be blazingly fast but they'll be enough so that it won't take a week to download. Might have to limit the amount of people logging in too, but it's something. If you want to give that a shot, Rob, drop me an e-mail.

Frank_Lee

Agent
I've got the clip up on my server now. Here's the info

IP: 68.40.112.30

login: htf

password: oar

The default directory contains some of my other Triumph clips, but please just download the Star Wars clip and log off so others can get access. I'll leave the account going indefinitely so feel free to get the other clips later on if you're interested, but for now let's try to share the Star Wars comedy. Enjoy and big thanks to Rob for supplying the clip.

I'll start of by letting 5 downloads at once and I'll up it if it seems that my line can handle more. If you experience any connection problems or hiccups while downloading, please let me know and I'll try to resolve them ASAP.

Dave Barth

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, Frank. I saw this on Conan and then wanted to show it to some friends. I was laughing so hard at the time it aired, it seems my thinking was so impaired that I never considered recording it...

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Believe it or not, I didn't think this was Triumph's best outing. Some of the lines were a bit to "easy." However, the "which button calls your parents to pick you up" line was classic.
All in all though, it was still funnier than anything else on television. I was just disappointed based on the standard he has set for himself :)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Does he run his own camera on a chest harness or something, or is he a two man (and one dog) crew? He's very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.