What's new

Triple Bock (1 Viewer)

Samuel Des

Supporting Actor
The other post regarding "dark" beers brought back memories of Sam Adams's Triple Bock. I understand that these are no longer available (though I would certainly pay a pretty penny for a bottle or more). Are there any similar brews available as "complex" and "heavy" as the Triple Bock? I loved how many different flavours it had. Plus (and I can't explain this) I really enjoyed that "molasses" texture.
------------------
Best, Sam

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
While they don't use molassas, you may want to try a real barleywine - that's gettin' fairly close to the triple bock Sammy made. A friend of mine actually has an unopened bottle, and was wonderin' what it would go for, or if it would be any good still. I think they would still be good. Maybe I'll convince him to crack that sucka open next time I'm over there.
wink.gif

------------------
"Who made it?! The Shark!?!"
Please sign this Hammer Films petition, thanks!
http://www.petitiononline.com/Hammer/petition.html

Mark Lee

Second Unit
Wow, I had no idea Sam Adams wasn't making this anymore.... I'll have to see if the liquor store near my apartment still has those bottles lying around that I remember from my last time through....
------------------
Mark K. Lee
"Life is like a sewer -- what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
- Tom Lehrer

Andrew 'Ange Hamm' Hamm

Supporting Actor
My local beer store has several bottles. I'd be happy to get some for you and ship it.
I think the stuff tastes like ass, personally, but anything to help out a true beer lover.
------------------
Andrew Hamm's new album Link Removed is available now!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks