Attachments

• janet2.jpg
    janet2.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 249

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
Alizee: Week 8 of the French Dancing with the Stars. Alizee came in second this week with her two dances and was first after an extra dance competion score was added. Jive and Foxtrot this week:

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
Alizee and her partner Gregoire have come in first or second each week and also have won the two extra dance competitions the show has had so far. But this week,(because of audience votes?), they had to dance a face off with another couple for third place. The audience gave them 65% of the vote. So Alizee and Gregoire are still in it with the two remaining French celeb couples: Brahim & Katrina, and Laetitia & Christian, who you can see in this video of one of the extra dance competitions from week five which amazingly has not been removed yet, by the French TV network. (Catchy Tune too)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
mw.jpg

mw2.jpg

mw4.jpg

mw6.jpg

mw8.jpg

mw9.jpg

mw10.jpg

mw11.jpg

mw12.jpg

mw15.jpg

Morgan Webb. I miss the G4 network, and X-play a show in which she hosted for 10 years. Very attractive hardcore video game gal that was more opinionated than I'd like sometimes(when she didn't care for a game I liked) she was passionate about gaming. that alone gave gaming geeks reason to dream about her. That, and she looks like a super model with a body formed from pure fantasy.
And while Olivia Munn was treating people like dirt, and sleeping her way to the top with studio big shots, Morgan was in the trenches reporting on the latest Dynasty Warriors game, and in her downtime playing Final Fantasy 3.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Gary Seven said:
Morgan Webb, G4 and Xplay are still on. At least here in South Florida. She doesn't do whacky things with her hair anymore (thankfully).
?
The series finale aired many months ago. Reruns?
Also G4 at least in my area turned into The Esquire Network

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Greg_S_H said:
I originally posted it not in spoilers, and that was my second thinking it (for the better).
I got some pics of Ryonen(Tumblr) wearing a red mesh "swim"-suit. She has a glorious pair...but her boobs are B-cup....

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
Alizee, in Week 9, has won Season 4 of the French Dancing with the Stars!! She won 55% of the audience vote. This week the judges liked her rumba best scoring it 79 of 80 points. (As usual the youtube links will probably disappear in a few days.)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pUzuSgBJ3Qhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr-TsWFgMFw

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Early on in this thread, we reveled in French newscaster Melissa Theuriau.

melissatheuriau13109936vz4.jpg

melissa-theuriau-6.jpg

What I didn't realize until today is that she caused problems for Third Reich, too. (These videos never fail to make me laugh):

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Mike Frezon said:
Early on in this thread, we reveled in French newscaster Melissa Theuriau.

melissatheuriau13109936vz4.jpg

melissa-theuriau-6.jpg

What I didn't realize until today is that she caused problems for Third Reich, too. (These videos never fail to make me laugh):

Plus Voici...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks