Tribute to Blondes (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I saw a shot of Marilyn earlier in the thread. Let's not forget Jayne:
htf_imgcache_24788.jpeg

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Gail O'Grady - possibly the most stunning blonde I've seen, she's only gotten more gorgeous with age.
htf_imgcache_24808.jpeg

htf_imgcache_24809.jpeg

htf_imgcache_24810.jpeg

htf_imgcache_24823.jpeg

htf_imgcache_24812.jpeg

htf_imgcache_24827.jpeg

Jordan Ladd
htf_imgcache_24814.jpeg

htf_imgcache_24815.jpeg

htf_imgcache_24816.jpeg

htf_imgcache_24817.jpeg

htf_imgcache_24824.jpeg

Agnes Bruckner
htf_imgcache_24818.jpeg

htf_imgcache_24819.jpeg

htf_imgcache_24820.jpeg

I have to admit though, despite being a natural blonde, I loved her as a red head in The Woods, and I prefer her brunette look as well:
htf_imgcache_24821.jpeg

htf_imgcache_24822.jpeg

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
What a wonderful time for me to ask this question. Gail O'Grady is also the actress who played Donna Abandando on NYPD Blue. But I seem to recollect that she looked much different then than she does now. Is it just a wait loss that accounts for the dramatic difference...or was she just "acting the role of the blonde secretary" to the hilt? A little help from you informed men of letters, please?! :D
She has had a recurring role as a judge on Boston Legal and looks quite stunning.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Gail O'Grady is also the actress who played Donna Abandando on NYPD Blue. But I seem to recollect that she looked much different then than she does now.
Well, it has been a few years since her NYPD Blue days. :) But yeah, as Donna she was definitely playing - well, not a dumb blonde, because Donna wasn't - but definitely a sex-bomb blonde. One reason she looked so different in that role was the "big hair" they had her wearing.
htf_imgcache_24831.jpeg

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Joseph DeMartino said:
BTW, as long as we're talking about blondes from the 80s, how about one of the original MILFs, Meredith Baxter? ;)
htf_imgcache_24832.jpeg
I've still got a crush on that woman. And how is it she just keeps getting better looking every year?!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Another crush..with the same cute nose wrinkle as Meredith Baxter-Birney is Kristina Malandro-Wagner of General Hospital fame:
htf_imgcache_24847.jpeg
htf_imgcache_24848.jpeg

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Joseph DeMartino said:
start watching soap operas. :)
Joe: Some of the prettiest women on the planet work in soap operas! A guy with your eye should already know that. Every time I catch a passing glance at a soap, I have the same thought, "where do they keep finding all these beautiful girls?"
And, whatever you do, don't limit yourself to the English-speaking networks...for a real treat...check out Univision some afternoon! :D

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Mike Frezon said:
And, whatever you do, don't limit yourself to the English-speaking networks...for a real treat...check out Univision some afternoon! :D
Truer words have rarely been spoken! :emoji_thumbsup: There are women on those shows that will knock you on your ass with how gorgeous they are.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Two-and-a-half Men said:
Haha, I thought I was the only one who tuned into Spanish soaps for the women from time to time. There's also an entertaining dating gameshow I'll watch every now and then called Corazones, or something similar anyway. Fun stuff, even if I don't speak Spanish.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Some of the prettiest women on the planet work in soap operas!
Well, I've certainly noticed that a lot of stunning women I see on other shows started out on soaps. Maye I'll start recording one or two of them - so I can watch them with the sound turned off. ;)
Regards,
Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks