What's new

Transformers season 3 dvd! (1 Viewer)

Louis_P

Stunt Coordinator
In the new Previews catalog that's coming out next week has the 3rd season of Transfomers in it.It should be out sometime in August/September.

TRANSFORMERS SEASON 3 BOX SET PART ONE DVD SRP: $49.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I hope Rhino doesn't add in extra sound effects that aren't supposed to be there, like they did with the boxed sets for seasons 1 and 2.

FredK

Second Unit
Thanks for the news... so this is it for the G1 crowd! Maybe they'll drop Rebirth in there, but if they don't no problem just get the already released version.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I'm hoping Rebirth gets dropped in with Part 2. Even though it's out already, I'd rather have it a part of the set.

Todd K

Second Unit
$49? I don't like the sound of this bang-for-your-buck ratio.

I guess it's comparable to the first season box set with 16 episodes, but the season two sets had 25/24 episodes a piece.

If they end up with five boxes in total for the entire series of three seasons, that's a lot of shelf space.

Also, a question, as I only have season 1 so far: On that set, because of the masters they used, there were a lot of animation mistakes that were corrected when they aired on TV. Did this problem come up again in either of the season two sets? Season three had so many mistakes anyways, if more turned up it would probably drive me over the edge.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

Also, two of the episode titles were changed. In "The Master Builders", they left the "s" off of the end (so now it says "The Master Builder". They also fixed a typo. When "A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court" aired, "Decepticon" was misspelled as "Deceptacon". It is spelled correctly on the DVD.

Here are two threads I found discussing the sound issue (where I quoted from):
Sound issue thread 1
Sound issue thread 2

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Great news! Does anyone know where I can find an episode listing for Season 3?

Chris S.

LisaDoris

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone seen S3 available for preorder anywhere? Titles coming out in November are up for preorder already and if Rhino's aiming for Aug/Sept I figured it would be listed by now.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I hope Artisan is looking at the success of this franchise and follows suit for Ninja Turtles: TOAS(The Original Aniamted Series). Mostly, uncut, Season by Season episodes, with 1989 in 2 parts. Transformer fans are lucky, too bad that was one 80's show I never got into.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks