What's new

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Contest and Interview with Greg Russell on mixing for 7.1 Dolby Surro (1 Viewer)

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
Haven't picked this one up yet as I figured I'd wait for the bonus feature-filled later release, but winning one on the other hand would be okay.

Tom M

Stunt Coordinator
Waiting for the 3D version but this would be nice as a placeholder! :) I've never won a contest in my life but here's hoping!

20s2k03

Grip
Real Name
JC
This would be an awesome movie to win! Especially because I just got a Blu-Ray player and haven't bought any Blu-ray movies yet!

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
The review copy from Paramount arrived a little late - but I was able to watch this last night and...Holy Cow - the audio mix and quality is stunning (picture quality is pretty much 5 out of 5 too).

I saw the film in IMAX 3D and it was a blast. Looking forward to the meatier 3D edition later this year, but this was perfect for those that are just interested in getting their hands on the movie only (at what might be a higher bit rate than the later edition, we'll see).

PatW

Screenwriter
Real Name
Patricia
I would love to win a copy. Enjoyed the first but not the second so much. From what I understand this one is an improvement.

Dave>h

Second Unit
Count me in for winning a copy of this film. Saw it in both 3d and regualr Imax. #d was better looking, IMAX better sounding... Thanks Dave

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Thanks to everyone for entering. We have out winners: DaveF (56), Rolling B (Scott) (12), and Richard Travale (44). I will be sending PMs asking for your address so I can ship. If I don't get a reply by 10/14 I will redraw for that prize.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks