What's new

Trancers 6 (1 Viewer)

stephen^wilson

Stunt Coordinator
I've just watched my copy of trancers 6/trancers and i can't believe that i wasted my hard earned cash on this drivel.Has anyone else seen this yet and what did they think of it.There was a time when i loved to get my hands on a new full moon movie but the movies they release now are not even as good as some of the mediocre 90's full moon titles.I did notice that Charles Band was the executive producer of T6 and i read somewhere that C. courtney joyner whom i think wrote the excellent trancers 3 wrote the screenplay for this one and the less said about the quality of the picture and sound on the original movie,the better.I hope someone decides to give trancers 1 the kind of dvd treatment it deserves and that once paramounts rights expire on the classics,i.e. the puppet master and trancers series we'll begin to see a lot more full moon titles released.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I have a pal who worked on this movie (Justin Harvey, was the boom operator, and I think he played a security guard in the film under a fake name).

I'll put it this way, Justin had never run Boom in his life, and applied to the production company to be a PA. They instead hired him as the main boom operator (because he had some recording studio experience in recording rock bands) and then gave him a role in the movie to boot. Doesn't sound like a very "pro" set to me...

-Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks