What's new

Trailer Trash movies on DVD (1 Viewer)

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
Drop Dead Gorgeous Poor, trailer bound Kirsten Dunst competes against rich Denise Richards and her psycho mom Kirstie Alley in a small-town beauty contest. Semi-Documentrary.

I was offended by this movie's view of small-town, middle America until I started noticing how clever they had to be to get jokes/jabs into nearly ever sentence & scene.

Example: Kirsten's mother gets her arm broken and a beer can fused to the end of the cast which she wears throughout most of the movie.

EricMa

Grip
I got a good one for you. Not only is it white-trash, but it is also pretty funny.

Freeway (1996)

Reese Witherspoon. Kiefer Sutherland.
Also Amanda Plummer and Brooke Shields.

Justin Ward

Supporting Actor
This isn't a movie. But "Trailer Park Boys" is an awesome TV show. They actually film it like 40 minutes from where I live.

Josh W

Agent
Oh man, I'd forgotten about Raising Arizona. That's a great flick. I'm going to have to have a couple get togethers. Y'all know some truly trashy gems :D

Bill Buklis

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bill Buklis
I think any Ernest movie would fit the bill here. If you want a good movie, My Cousin Vinny is set in the south.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks