Trade pair of SVS 20-39 CS for ?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Larry Noud, Aug 26, 2001.

1. Larry Noud

Larry Noud Extra

I have a pair of SVS 20-39 CS subs for trade towards another powered sub.I am wanting to trade because of the lack of room I now have in my recreation room.I would like to trade them for a Mirage BPS-400 or something similar in performance.I have the original boxes and manuals but want a local trade due to the expence of shipping and possible damage in shipment.

2. Rich G

Rich G Stunt Coordinator

Larry,
    I don't have anything to trade, but if you decide to sell let me know. I'm close.
    ------------------
    Rich G.

3. Gordon B

Gordon B Agent

Larry--if you end up selling your SVS subs and are interested in a great deal on a small sub, I am selling a mint condition, one-year-old Velodyne HGS-10 for $700 (lists for $1600 new). It packs 1250 watts in a box that's only 11" on all sides. Great musical sub that goes down to 21 Hz in my very large room. Piano gloss black finish. The most spouse-friendly sub on the market. E-mail me at
    glbower@sunline.net if you're interested. I haven't really started advertizing it yet.

4. Rob Curtis

Rob Curtis Stunt Coordinator

I have the Hsu TN1225's that are similar to the SVS's, but are only 12" in diameter and 31" high.
    See the reviews at www.audioreview.com

5. Jeremy Hegna

Jeremy Hegna Supporting Actor

I have a Klipsch KSW-15....800 watts, 15 inch down-firing.
    If you are interested, send me an e-mail. Obviously not for both, but I have a 20-39PC and a mate for him would be nice [​IMG]
    Jeremy

6. Mike G

Mike G Stunt Coordinator

Hmm... I'm close enough to deliver (South Bend). I don't have a powered sub, but I do have a SVS 16-46 CS. I'm interested in the possiblity of twins. If you're interested in the 16-46 CS and some $$$, let me know.