What's new

Toy Story 10th Anniversary Edition coming in September (1 Viewer)

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
A trailer on the new Toy Story DVD reconfirms the 12/26 re-release date for Toy Story 2.

And this Toy Story includes a DTS track.

valB

Auditioning
Hello from France,

Does anyone know how the packaging will be .Will it be a digipack box or anything else ?

Thanks in advance,

Val

David Ruiz

Second Unit
EXCELLENT REVIEW! That's exactly what I had hoped for, when I heard that Pixar was re-releasing this DVD. I have the Ultimate Toy Box and while I love the video and sound quality on both DVDs, if the reviewer on the website claims that it is a major improvement over the original Toy Box version, then this certainly is a must have. Plus, I'm extremely excited to hear the new sound mix, especially if it has as much bass as the reviewer seems to claim.

However, I'm not so sure that I'm going to go out and buy this DVD right away. After all, they still haven't released part 2 yet. What if right after part 2, they want to release both films in a "SUPER Ultimate box set?" Then I can just buy the box and be done with it, instead of buying the two films separately and then still wanting a box set that may come out in the future.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
So this edition has DTS? I guess I must have missed that when it was announced. (

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
I agree with others from before about the NEMO transfer. I recently upgraded to a killer settup, Optoma DLP FP and Oppo upscaling dvd player and was surprised that NEMO didn't look better. It's a bit soft actually. Now THE INCREDIBLES... WOW!!!!!!

valB

Auditioning
Yes , the review is perfect but it doesn't reply to my question : will it be a digipack or anything else ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jay Pennington

Screenwriter

Something can debut only once. That's what a debut is!
:laugh:

But it is a nice review, telling us just what we needed to know!

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
When was the last time Disney put out their SEs in a digipak? For some reason, I just assumed this was gonna be in a two-disc (single width) amaray keepcase with a cardboard slipcover with inserts and lots of coupons. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks