What's new

Toshiba SD-K625U 5-Disk DVD Changer (1 Viewer)

John_VI

Second Unit
I did a search both here and on the Toshiba site, and came up with ZILCH! I saw one of these units at my local Sam's Club for $109 (it's also on the Sam's web site). It is not PS and does not support DVD-A or SACD, but it does play just about every kind of disk (DVD, VCD, Picture-CD, MP3, WMA, CD-R, CD-RW) and supports both DD and DTS. It is a very thin unit for a changer, which is a plus for me. It's a bargain-basement 5-disk changer, and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it.

Thanks!

Frank A

Stunt Coordinator
John, I purchased the SD-K625 at the local Sam's Club a couple of months ago, only for $119.00 then. (I, too, looked on their web site and could not find it listed). Since then, though, I have seen it for the price you mentioned. I purchased it because of the 5 disk changer. My wife wanted one to play multiple cd's. I have not had any problem with it, but (a big but), it is my first ever dvd player and I have no other experiences to fall back on.

I am currently listening to a cd as I type this, and it sounds fine to me (but I am not hard to please) but truthfully we don't play cd's on it much. I use it mostly to watch dvd movies. I have an old tv, don't have a big nice hdtv, but for the price, it works fine for me. Just what I wanted at the time, an inexpensive 5-disk changer. The disks sit in a depression on a carousel and if you are not careful, you can place them where they don't sit correctly. I double check to make sure they are seated properly. Sorry, I can't be of more help.
regards, Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks