What's new

Toshiba 3750 Question: How to show chapter/total time remaining? (1 Viewer)

Steve Daniels

Stunt Coordinator
I just got a 3750 dvd player a few days ago, and I just have one question:

Is there any way (button, setup/navigation option, etc.) to have the OSD or front panel display show remaining time for a chapter? Or remaining time for the title?

On previous Toshibas that I've had (2109, 6109), hitting the Display button on the remote would bring up a screen with all this information. There doesn't seem to be an equivalent function on the 3750, although I'm sure I could just be overlooking something obvious.

The best I've been able to do is find out the title's total running time via the "T" button (or via the virtual remote, or via going to "Nav" and selecting "Display.")

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Ted Ross

Second Unit
I have the 5700 & you cant show time remaining-even though they hint at it in the manual

DanaA

Screenwriter
I have the 4700 and, unless I'm missing it, there is no time remaining feature there either. Geez, this is a really important feature to me. It couldn't have cost the manufacturer that much to include it.

Steve Daniels

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the replies.

I'm less glad that I'm not going nuts than I am disappointed in Toshiba. One of the main reasons I didn't buy a Panasonic RP-56 was that I had read it didn't display time remaining. I simply assumed, based on my experience with several other Toshibas and the fact that no one had mentioned it, that the 3750 would be able to do this.

-Steve

Matthew S

Auditioning
I recently bought a Tosh 3750 and was also dissapointed to see that ther was no time remaining function. The owners manual does show this function, but there is an addendum included with the player that explains that the function is NOT available in this player. I am satisfied enough with it that I will just deal with it. You can't have it ALL for $179.00.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks