What's new

Tomb Raider 2 Trailer Online (1 Viewer)

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
I say: Looks like a lot of fun...cant wait!:)

Is this trailer gonna be in front of Basic this weekend?

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Anyone have a link to a downloadable trailer. I can't get the player to work right through the firewall at work.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
It looks painfully like the first one.

From what I saw on Access Whatever last night.

And the first one wasn't so entertaining.

Take care,
Chuck

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The first one was a pretty accurate movie version of the games. She doesn't ride a motorcycle in the games, but the wild environments, thin story, and neat action were all in place.

The sequel looks similar.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I still want a refund from renting the first one. Definitely not seeing the second.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I am so there. I thought the first one was a fun popcorn movie, and I am a fan of the games. I can't refuse. Plus it's got Angelina Jolie!!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Terry St

Second Unit
I couldn't quite suspend disbelief for the first one. It wasn't the illuminati (or whatever they were called), the wierdo father, the end-of-the-world plot, or the robot-fu. It was those Z-cup prosthetics! Sure, Angelina might need a little help to look like a video game character, but those behemoths were just painful to watch swinging around in foot wide arc's during slow-mo scenes! Too bad Rimmer sucked in that film too. :frowning:

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
Her boobs were all real. Don't believe me? Watch Gia.
Not in TR...sorry...but she had pads to make her look more like Lara Croft from the games...thankfully...they have rid that from the sequel...and she does have the most beautiful brests!:D

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I saw the trailer of this at the movies tonight. I thought it looked like it might actually be an improvement on the first one. I don't think it could be much worse. What can you expect considering the character is from a video game. She is superhuman in the game, so it does not really look out of place for her to performing impossible stunts in a movie version.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
I was definetly excited to see the trailer before The Core tonight, I can't wait for this sequel! :emoji_thumbsup: :D

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
She doesn't ride a motorcycle in the games
She does in a cutscene sequence, she rides a bike through the desert. I think it's the first game, leading up to the sequence on the island near the end.

Man, I'm such a geek at times.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

ie, pass

Trailer looks like more of what we got in the first film. This could have been such a great couple of films, but at least the first one totally blew it.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Link is broken. It takes you to the page, but then when you click for the trailer, it doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks