What's new

Tom & Jerry: Spotlight Collection, Vol. 2 - 10/25 (1 Viewer)

sarah99

Agent
Real Name
sarah
Supposedly "Nit-Witty Kitty" has a line removed at the end on Spotlight Col 2
I've just added the cut and details to my list.
(The UK boxset certainly has this line cut)

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson

Nope, and it's been about 6 weeks now. I'm really starting to think that this program was killed by higher managment. There was a lot of talk about both volumes of T&J, LT V2, & "The Searchers" all being fixed. "The Searchers" program was killed immediately and ever since then, all of the talk about these other programs has died as well.

I also noted that the sticky thread in the TV section is gone.

What going on here?

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
A friend of mine called a week ago and was still told that he'd get the envelope. So if they killed the exchange program they forgot to tell the service reps. I do agree however that it all seems very fishy.

John Whittle

Stunt Coordinator
I called the day the message about the exchange went up. I called back last week and asked if I was missed. Nope, she said, "we haven't sent any of the envelopes out yet."

No date, so speculation, just not yet. Won't say they were waiting for discs or anything else.

I suspect they're trying to get a handle on the number to make before they print and mail out the envelopes.

John

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I know of one person who recieved the replacement discs.

He was only sent one disc by accident and when called to inquire about the second, was promised it would be mailed out right away and the rep apologized.

Maybe they didn't press enough to meet demands or they want to ensure perfection with the new masterings...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks