What's new

Directors Toilet paper...Top or Bottom??? (1 Viewer)

Craig Robertson

Supporting Actor
i'm an over, my wife is an under. when she hangs it, i feel compelled to change it.

only slightly off topic:

if you ate toilet paper, would your ass wipe itself? just wondering.

ace peterson

Second Unit
The TOP no question! How the heck do you easily tear the paper when it comes from the underneath without having it all unroll on you? The top! The top!

Jeremiah W

Stunt Coordinator
top- from the bottom it unrolls into a big pile on the floor,doesn't do it from the top for some reason

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Paul, need I remind you of the Simpsons episode when Bart and Lisa get taken away by social services? If I recall correctly, one of the complaints the social worker wrote down was, "toilet paper hung in overhand fashion." You use it to whipe your bottom, so it should come out of the bottom:D

Duane Robinson

Second Unit
Top for me all the way. I actually go around all the bathrooms in the house and switch it of someone screws up and does it underhanded. Hell I've even tried breaking into the dispensers at school so that I could switch the TP to my way.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I go with underhand...it just looks neater, and honestly, it's not that hard to roll it and find the end if it gets lost.
BTW, what is the ratio to those who sit and wipe to those who stand and wipe? I've always sat and until I read Jeff Kleist's post, I assumed everyone else did as well. Who knew? Dammit, I always miss the great classes in school.
Bruce

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Who needs paper?
I just get off the throne, walk in to the living room, sit my ass on the carpet and drag myself forward with my two front paws :D

DennisHP

Second Unit
This thread cries for answer to the other big question:

do you take care of your business with the TP from the back or front? Or is that question a thread killer?

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I just realized something. After crapping in all 3 bathrooms sense I posted in this thread I have to have the tp over the top. HTF HAS SHOWN ME THE LIGHT.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
over the top. the toilet roll holders at home have a metal "lid" or "flap" that lies on the roll, if the toilet roll is put in to hang under, when pulling paper the direction of the roll will cause paper to drag "against" the edge of the flap, causing paper "fluff" (if you can call it that) to get scraped off. and it's more difficult to pull paper out. and it causes the flap to rattle.
sheesh, this is a really really really weird discussion topic... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks