What's new

Todd McFarlane's Movie Maniacs 4 (1 Viewer)

Brett Halsey

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brett
Has anybody picked up any of these? If so, what are your impressions and what figures did you get? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Sam E. Torres

Second Unit
holy shit, i didn't know they were already out...doesn't the jaws one come out in october? oh wow, thanks for reminding me man...i'll let you know what i think of them later today when i head out to toys r us.
------------------
signature.jpg

[email protected]

Dedrick

Agent
We got in 30 cases the other day for our business and I have to say that 5 of 6 are great. The T-800 (although a little bit more shot than in the film so as to not look like Arnie) is fantastic. He has a 45., greanade launcher, grenade holster (every grenade is removable!), and completely horrible sunglasses. The T-1000 is being called by some the greatest figure Mcfarlane has ever made. He has the regular body with a few holes and the completely blown apart body. He also has interchangeable metallic limbs. Evil Ash, Candyman, and Freddy Krueger are all nice too (especially Evil Ash). Now comes the bad, Blair Witch. I won't even go in to how bad it sucks but believe me, it does. Overall a really nice series. Also check out the 18 inch Ash and Leatherface, they're pricey but worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks