What's new

Today Only! Panasonic Blu-ray Player with bonus Amazon credit $69.99 (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

$120.00 $69.99 (42% off)

The Panasonic DMP-BD75 ultrafast-booting Blu-ray player has a stylish and simple menu design that is easy to use, even for first-time users. Enjoy streaming movies, shows, and other content with this Netflix, Cinemanow, and VUDU compatible Blu-ray player. Also, for a limited time only, purchase this qualifying DMP-BD75 Blu-ray player and receive $10 in Amazon credit good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold byAmazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, Gift Cards, and video rentals and downloads). Promotional credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account within four days after your order ships and expires December 14, 2012. Terms and conditions apply.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Wow! Very tempting, to replace my BD60 model (it's fine but slow). But this deal is good only today...not sure it's the right time to buy a new Blu-ray player for me.

But especially if I needed my first blu, this looks like a great deal.

mylan

Screenwriter
I have two of these in my cart waiting on my wife to get home. They are presents for her great nephews and my only fear is some reports of the players locking up, especially when used as a streamer, of course this may be a case of only hearing the negative reviews.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I'm not impressed with the playback on my panny blu ray player. I wish I'd stayed with the sony I bought originally. It played movies way more smoothly, that I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks