What's new

To all you Twilight Zone fans... (1 Viewer)

Eve T

Supporting Actor
The Sci-Fi is hosting it's Twilight Zone chain reaction. It started this morning at 7 AM. It goes on for two days. That's right, you heard me, TWO whole days of Twilight Zone episodes.
I am...in heaven.;)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Still, I kind of wish The Twilight Zone's broadcast rights weren't held exclusively by the Sci-Fi Channel. I miss the days when KTLA-Channel 5 in Los Angeles broadcast its day-long TZ marathons on Thanksgiving.
However, Sci-Fi Channel treats the show with more respect, broadcasting episodes in their entirety--whereas KTLA was notorious for excessive editing to make room for more commercials.
I also miss Star Trek being available for local-channel syndication.
But, then, I have it all on DVD. Moot point for me.
Glad you're happy, Ms. T! Enjoy yourself today. :)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Rex: You might be correct, for I have noticed how Sci-Fi cuts to advertisements at seemingly eight-minute intervals during its broadcasts of Showtime's incarnation of The Outer Limits. But during my most recent viewings of TZ on the channel, the content seemed complete. JB

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Seems to me that they run these "chain reactions" on most of the major holidays. I recall having seen them before on Memorial Day, Labor Day and Christmas Day as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks