What's new

TNA Impact! (1 Viewer)

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I'm loving MEM. Their debut last week in Vegas was really well done. I liked Borash's interview with them in that hotel room, and panning over to each one of them, and having Sting show up at the end in his suit and sunglasses.

This week, they also came across really well. Sting is doing a much better job as a heel, and I'm really liking this new dimension to Sting. It seemed like Bookah's talk about the chickens had Angle and Sting trying to cover up their laughter. I thought Steiner's return as the 5th member was really weak, almost as bad as JJ's return. They could've teased a 5th member for a few weeks at least.

As far as the TNA young stars go, it's alright so far. Having all those guys in the ring at the same time doesn't do much. I did like the MCMG expressing some doubt about siding with AJ and Joe. AJ has really been good on the mic lately.

I think this angle has lots of potential and it's the first angle in wrestling in years that I'm actually interested in seeing progressing.

Also, gotta say I really like the new Impact set. It makes it look more live and more crowded.

~T

Lin Park

Second Unit
I've been out of the loop on most of wrestling now for awhile (playing too much PS3) but I have to say that TNA has me completely confused. The last time I watched I got to see Angle and JJ in the ring spewing at each other - before that happened JJ yelled at Sting and told him that WCW went out of business because it gave too much money and time to its "old-timers" and I believe he was talking specifically about the NWO.

Now, here we sit and TNA has created the MEM which is composed of "old-timers" (most of which were in the NWO - dare I worry that Hogan will show up next week or is Sting playing the role of Hogan?) running the show. Is this one big case of irony that I have completely missed the punch line on or have these guys honestly lost their minds?

Lin Park

Second Unit
Interesting I posted that item above over a year ago and now Hulk Hogan has showed up as well as Rick Flair and a slew of people. Curious if any old wrestling fans still hang out here and what everyone thinks of the Impact vs Raw on Monday nights. It's like WCW vs WWE Monday Night Wars all over again with practically the same cast of characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks