What's new

TMNT '03 DVD's Vol. 15 & 16 - 3/15 & 4/26!! (1 Viewer)

Beast

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Cameron
The news finally broke regarding future volumes of the new TMNT Animated Series. Looks like we're going to start getting closer releases again as well, or at least I hope so. Volume 15: Ways of the Warrior - Alien Invasion and Volume 16: Ways of the Warrior - When Worlds Collide have been given release dates according to DVD Empire. No confirmations what episodes will be included on these volumes, but Vol 15 will likely include Episodes #54, #55, and #56. And Vol. 16 will likely include Episodes #57, #58, and #59. You can preorder both of them right now from DVD Empire at the following links. No artwork available for either of the DVD's as of yet, but probably in the next couple of weeks some will turn up. :)

TMNT Vol 15: Ways of the Warrior - Alien Invasion
TMNT Vol 16: Ways of the Warrior - Worlds Collide

Travis W.

Second Unit
Great news. As soon as I began to order the DVDs through Suncoast, Best Buy stocks City at War. My order hadn't arrived at Suncoast so I just got my money back and paid $10.99 for it at Best Buy.

Interesting, it looks like Volume 16 is streeting the same day as Volume 2 of the original series. Also, Mike do you have Michaelangelo's Christmas Rescue? If so, is it worth picking up only for one episode?

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

The X-Mas Rescue DVD also has a fixed version of the first episode "Things Change" (which was missing a few seconds of video on the volume 1 release).

Beast

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Cameron
Jeff is correct. And it's likely the only place the Michelangelo's Christmas Rescue will be included. Unless they decided to include it as a 'Bonus' Episode in one of the upcoming releases. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks