What's new

TLC Massage Lounger (1 Viewer)

mclebron23

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael
I saw this chair when i typed in "home theater seating" on google images.

Has anyone ever used this chair or own one?

I went to PC Richards yesterday and I'm pretty sure I sat in it. They were selling it for $400 and it was the floor model. It was very comfortable though.

Just curious if anyone has heard of this chair or owned it before. Also if anyone has any recommendations for a home theater chair, let me know. No more than $350. I like the TLC longer a lot especially because of how low it is to the ground. (which I like.)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

winniw

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Reed
That looks like the iJoy chair.

One caution: with most of the lower cost massage chairs, you can feel the rollers pressing on your back whenever they are off. If this is the case, this chair may not be very comfortable, sitting through a movie. Some of the higher end chairs, IIRC Human Touch, the rollers retract when the massage feature is off and it makes for a decent recliner.

So, check to make sure that it is comfortable as a chair for extended sitting.

mclebron23

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael
Thanks for the reply.

That was one thing I noticed when I sat in it. The rollers were still there. I will have to see if they extract when I go back to PC Richards. I will also take a look at those 2 chairs you mentioned.

If the rollers extract then the TLC will be great because it was very comfortable when i sat in it.

mclebron23

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael
I'm pretty sure it was this chair I sat in especially since PC Richards is one of the sellers for it.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=ijoy+massage+chair&hl=en&cid=10429022058791525907&os=sellers#

mclebron23

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael
I just checked the I joy chair and I'm pretty sure the chair i sat in was the Human Touch i joy 2310 robotic massage chair. Do you know if that one extracts the rollers?

winniw

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Reed
I am not sure. It would be best for you to test it in person... then you will know for certain.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation690
Recent bookmarks