What's new

Titanic SE See Post #541 for Update (1 Viewer)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Avery even wrote me back in 1998 when I wrote her about the outstanding-for-its-time Prince Of Egypt DVD. It's a longer, messier story, but Doctorow's office's response was far less friendly when I copied him on a letter I sent to Cameron around this time expressing my hope that the then rumors of a non-anamorphic Titanic DVD being released were not true.
Ahh....so it's personal. Now your post makes sense. ;)

Edward Schatz

Second Unit
How about, has that little encoding problem ever been solved that was pointed out earlier in the thread? I concede to having not bought the set solely for that reason...

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Edward, I seriously doubt Par will do anything about that I think one pixel in one frame. IF they do, I'd be stunned if they acknowledge the issue. I think it would then be up to dumb luck (or a thread like this) to let you know that there's a new pressing out there.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I concede to having not bought the set solely for that reason...
Then you're missing out on a tremendous SE due to an extremely sligh defect that's barely noticeable, and even missed by many completely.
But hey, it's your dough. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks