What's new

Timeless Media Group - New Releases (1 Viewer)

shoeshineboy

Second Unit
Real Name
dan olson
Count me in ASAP on Going My Way, a complete out-of-the-blue release from Timeless! Hopefully, a few more people (who can afford it) will agree and get in the order queue, otherwise all those fine suggestions above may never see the light of day.

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
Did you see that the missing episode of Whispering Smith has been found? Yep, "The Interpreter has been discovered recently at The Library of Congress, and the latest pressings of this set has the yellow sticker on the box. They're not going to allow any exchanges of disc three from the set for replacements, but the entire episode is avalible on the Whispering Smith page at TMG.com via You Tube, so enjoy the show!

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
TMG is releasing so many great old time series, so quickly, that I can hardly keep up. But this is a GOOD problem to have. :)

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
I'd love to see TMG do a complete series release of Riverboat starring Darren McGavin!
Darby

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
Laramie S2 is coming next February 2012, even with a missing episode from S1 titled "Ride Into Darkness". I didn't even notice that one missing from the S1 collection.

S

silverking

Odd about the 'missing' episode. All the episode guides I have seen include it as a S2 episode. Probably made for S1 but held over for some reason.

SimonTemplar

Stunt Coordinator
Maybe Timeless might be able to expand on how this is a missing episode?
According to tv.com it was screened as episode 5 of season 2.

Guy Foulard

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
SimonTemplar said:
Maybe Timeless might be able to expand on how this is a missing episode?
According to tv.com it was screened as episode 5 of season 2.
Maybe they just mean it was missing from their Season One DVD set....

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Guy Foulard said:
Maybe they just mean it was missing from their Season One DVD set....
I'd go with this, after all, Timeless went back to find the "missing" Whispering Smith episode, then re-issued the DVD's with the episode found in the Library of Congress.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Now I'm assuming all or most of Timeless' DVD sets are Region 0 (my copy of the Brenner set could play on a Region 2 player), but what about their Blu-ray release of the mini-series Aspen? The Amazon.com listing page for the Blu-ray release of this Timeless title states "Region A", but their technical specification information (DVD regions and aspect ratios) isn't always correct.

Mike*HTF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Has anyone here picked up the Arrest & Trial complete series?
I'm thinking of ordering but wanted to read some reviews first.
So far, there's been nothing but I see the sets are selling.

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
I suppose the Timeless people stiil believe that A&T was a groundreaking NBC series in the 1963-64 when it was actually on ABC in that season. A&T didn't stand a chance against The Ed Sullivan Show on CBS and Bonanza on NBC. I have a pair of Arrest and Trial 2-DVD sets, by the way.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
I got the complete series set. Prints look good in terms of their 16mm source condition.
My one gripe with Timeless packaging is that because they put the NBC logo on every Universal release now, the matter of which network actually aired these shows originally is getting obscured.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Shall get Timeless' set of Arrest & Trial: The Complete Series at some point (interested in the show because of it's format and influence on Law & Order).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks