What's new

Time to cancel (1 Viewer)

Brandon

Agent
Other than the Clear Channeling of a few stations, I still feel that there is enough diversity to keep me interested in XM. I can certainly understand how some playlists get repetitive after listening to them ad nauseum for a couple weeks, but all I do is pick another station.

My only complaint is that there is too much disco on the Seventies, although that's more of a general critique of the entire decade than of XM.

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
Bottom line is most people have different musical tastes. It all depends on what your own taste is as to whom shares that taste with you. There are many people across the spectrum that have similar taste. Take mine, I actually prefer listening to mainly pop, top 40 hits, past top 40 hits, 80s, 90s, MIX (Not now with commercials) and Blend. To tell the truth, I actually like the music play on Sirius better than XM most time. They are more my style. However, like a lot, it's the other channels on XM for things like Baseball, NASCAR, Old Radio Shows, and some others that make it still worth it for now.

Personally, I like some of the talk shows on Sirius better. I like listening to shows like Maxim, Stern and a few others more. But right now the balance is still with XM due to Baseball for me. But I can see how Sirius is gaining appeal with certain demographics.

KevinJ

Supporting Actor
And don't forget XM has world cup soccer[rumor has it the soccer channel might stick around after the world cup is over....might add MLS and or other pro leagues from overseas...Serie A anyone?]

Users who are viewing this thread