What's new

"THX", "Dolby Digital" and "HTF" plaques (1 Viewer)

Tim K

Second Unit
That's basically what I did....but instead I just "traced over" the image with my own shapes and text. Its the "double D's" that I had to make myself that are "nearly perfect" and took a little time.

I saw that you post a link for a sign, " THIS THEATER FEATURES DOLBY DIGITAL SURROUND SOUND ". So I printed it out yesterday on high glossy paper and put it into a black and gold picture frame. It turned out pretty nice. I am very happy with it. I am sure that I will be adding many things to my home theater as time passes.
That's what is so nice about having your own. You can add what you want to it.
Thanks for the picture.

JeffHayes

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone ever hear back from the BOND guy about importing the plaques over to the States?

Later,
Jeff

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I emailed the owner of Design By Bond and directed him to this thread. Hopefully he will stop by and give us an idea of the costs involved with shipping, etc.

Parker

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
He replied to me - can't remember exactly what he said but it wasn't positive. No plans to ship to North America at this time.

Adrian_S

Second Unit
Hell, I'm willing to bite the bullet and pay the charge just to get them here. Couldn't he use something like Fed-Ex international and some sturdy packaging, double boxed?

Dan Keliikoa

Stunt Coordinator
Too bad...he's missing out on some business! There have been over 2,000 views of this topic so far...I'm sure there would be several potential plaque customers :)
Cheers,
Dan

DavidVT

Stunt Coordinator
Thats a shame,
I too was on his US mailing list and was awaiting word on how his last shipment to Singapore went. I guess it did not go so well. Maybe what he needs is a US counterpart, if just for the amount of income generated by the US Home Theater market. Looks to be loosing ALOT of money!
Well, maybe his mind would change if we had some sort of sign-up list. That way he could see the amount of business he would have.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
This is from Magnus Bondesson owner of Design by Bond:

Could you please post the info that there will be shipping to US. I just need a few more days to get all the correct information about shipping and so on.

The shipping will be in boxes up to 10 kilogrames (max 6 plaques/box), and for the payment I will use PayPal.
He has signed up to the forum. And should be posting in this thread in awhile.

Parker

DavidVT

Stunt Coordinator
SWEET,

And I am ready to pull the trigger on 6 of those babies!

Cannot wait,

Thanks Parker and Bond!

Dan Keliikoa

Stunt Coordinator
Awesome! :emoji_thumbsup:
I'm looking forward to his post and some more info on these elegant plaques! I am definitely interested in scoring some!
Cheers,
Dan

Keith M.

Second Unit
Bond's plaques look like b&w print-outs mounted on a piece of wood with plexy-glass...

Is this how they are constructed or am I mistaken?

What about licensing issues?

Magnus Bond

Auditioning
Hi all HT guy's i US..!!

If you can wait just one or two days, you will have answers on all your questions. I need to check some shippingstuff, and make an English version of the homepage.

I'll be back..!! (as my brother Arnold use to say...)

mrBOND
Design by BOND
SWEDEN

DavidVT

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for stopping by Mr Bond,

We'll be here awaiting word from you!

Thanks a bunch

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Keith:

I would ask Jens (who posted in this thread earlier) as he owns them and I doubt very seriously that they are black and white print outs.

Parker

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks