What's new

Thumb Wars (1 Viewer)

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
I noticed this is being released the same day as TPM. Is it any good/funny, or does it get old after about 5 minutes?
patriot.gif

------------------
God Bless America

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
VERY funny stuff. I caught it on UPN a couple of years ago and some images still stick in my head (the, ahem, lightsaber battle especially). It's done with just the right amount of mockery and reverence. Suffice to say, it's a lot more entertaining than a lot of Star Wars-related material. I highly reccomend you pick this up. It's short, too: I believe about 30 mins.
(By the way, there was another "thumb" parody of the film Titanic, which was just as good as Thumb Wars. Hopefully we'll see that soon as well.)
------------------
Have you ever noticed anyone driving slower than you is an idiot? And anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!! - George Carlin
ICQ: 55259446 (or just search for "John Shaft"...can you dig?)
[Edited last by Kevin Leonard on September 20, 2001 at 08:07 PM]

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
Does this have anything to do with that "Thumb Club" parody of Fight Club?
------------------
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/Forum9/HTML/005780-2.html
MY TOP 10 OF 2001

Bill Slack

Supporting Actor
I watched it when it originally aired. Totally cracked me up. I know they have done a few parodies, I would assume that Thumb Club is one of their latest, though I've not seen it.
I think it's going to be like $10 retail. Funny AND cheap; now that's my style.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks