What's new

ThreadKiller, the Subject... (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I think someone else posted a note like this, but I can't be too sure, so here we go.
I do apologize for hardly replying to any of my own notes. But it seems like everytime I do, the thread ends itself within a day or two. This isn't always the case, but 95% of thetime it is. Anyone else have this luck? :)

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I coudlnt' find the good doctor's famous ThreadKiller thread (gone with the database snafu, I suppose), so I'm resurrecting this one. Goodness know, I don't dare start my own thread. I'd kill it before it even got started.
I've had a run of very bad thread-killing luck lately, and just have to ask: Is it my breath? ;)
Here are some of the most noteworthy examples:
Lawsuit, Shmawsuit
To Infinity, and Beyond!
Fox in Sox
Starship Trooper, Party Pooper
And my absolute personal favorite:
Ahead of my Time
And here's a very close call:
Moe Takes a Bullet
I admittedly get long-winded sometimes, but Geez Louise, I can hear you all yawning even as I write this post!
But one day, vengeance will be mine. When you're as old as I am, you, too, will long for the day when you used to be interesting. :) (Unless, like me, you never were...)
Edit: Drat! I see I've messed up my "Starship Trooper, Party Pooper" link. Oh, well... That was my least favorite one of the bunch.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
How about these gems? :laugh:
Fiasco #1
Fiasco #2
The latter had a grand total of 5 (FIVE) views!:laugh:
You're gonna have a hard beating the illustrious doctor though.
--
Holadem

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Yes, it's amazing how something like a Spielberg thread (as Holadem posted) only gets 5 views and no responses while the "Silica packets" thread is now on its 4th page :laugh:

Joseph Howard

Stunt Coordinator
King and still champion.
~nearly 200 successfully killed threads.
I don't post much, cause if'n I did the HTF would be like the internet posting dead.
Dr. Joe

Users who are viewing this thread