What's new

Those irritating commercials........ (1 Viewer)

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
I am sick of Jared, he can just go away, and quite frankly I am sick of paying for him at subway. The prices have gone up, and the toppings have gone away. $8 for a sandwich, no thanks, I will go to Arbys if I have to overpay for fast food.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Yea, the Burger King one ,with the King in bed was creepy, but, I love_ the newer B.K. commercials with the office workers in it. 4, you're fired!!!!

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle

being that almost all of the Tv I watch is pre-recorded on my TiVo and I skip commercials I rarely see any of them anymore. I have seen this one though and think it's very funny.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
The group of commercials that I generally don't care for are the ones for NBA season pass. The ones where some one dies while watching an NBA game, they ascend to heaven and end up watching the NBA season pass in heaven.

They just don't sit well with me for some reason.

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter

Agreed, I never watch live TV unless it's breaking news or Football. You really don't have to watch commercials if you don't want to and do have the option to zip thru them blissfully (I'll watch one every now and then to buy a product that supports my show).

Now what I find irritating is the commercial that they blend into a show from the commercial break, I'm thinking about making a list of products I'll stop buying from who advertises in this format. If commercials were in better taste I wouldn't mind watching them for paying for my shows, I wouldn't mind them simply saying "buy our product allows us to show the message that we support your programming choice and buying our competitions product may not, with this back to your show" would be something I wouldn't mind watching but it seems that most fail to entertain me or to be highly insulting to anyone's intelligence or sense of taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks