What's new

Those interested in the Pioneer 54tx (1 Viewer)

ChadLB

Screenwriter
I have done my little reveiw. Click on my link and select Pioneer 54tx review from main page.

Enjoy

Chad

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Very good observations and review. I completely concur with what was cited in the review. The 54TX has no need for the loudness button because music is quite full sounding with it off. Additionally, this receiver does give the impression that there is an additional amp connected because of the punch it provides overall.

Finally, I'm at about the same stage in "playing" with my 54TX. Lots remains to be explored in some of the more advanced settings area.

I just couldn't believe how good the receiver sounded out of the box with some minimal tweaking to get the channel levels set.

BobRoulier

Second Unit
Nicely done Chad! that was a better review than some I have seen in many of these pricey mags:)

Bob

ChadLB

Screenwriter
Thanks bob......
Like I said I am still trying to add to it as I spend more time to it.....maybe is what I can do for that page is add a Date This Page was last edited so people can say oh must be new stuff .....

Chuck_W

Second Unit
Nice review Chad - thanks for answering my questions! Looking forward to your continuing thoughts on this one.

ChadLB

Screenwriter
I added some pics of the output software used with the Pioneer on my website....

Users who are viewing this thread