What's new

Those Digital Copies (1 Viewer)

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I have been collecting Blu Rays for quite some time now and have hundreds. Most come with a card with a code # on them for my "free digital copy". I tried to download one once, and found that with the music on my phone already I did not have enough room to load it. I have not tried since.
I am not likely to watch a movie on a laptop or phone. I prefer my home theatre, but I have always thought I should do something with all these codes. (I am also not interested in making a business selling them)
How do people make a collection of these movies without massive external hard drives or huge cloud accounts?

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Most people just let them stay on whatever service they redeem them from. A few people actually download them and store them on personal HD or their personal cloud accts, but most just let VUDU or Itunes keep the copy and then download or stream a single movie when they want to watch it.

Scott Burke

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott B.
Yes, i always use the streaming option now. I use to download them all, but the stream option is way more convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks