What's new

This time tomorrow, I should be a Daddy (1 Viewer)

Jon_Gregory

Stunt Coordinator
We have a scheduled induction for tonight. I am so nervous, it's unreal. It's been a long 9 months to wait for this day to finally come. We planned this pregnancy and is our first. We will hopefully welcome our little girl, Kylie Ann, into this world by tomorrow morining.

I can't wait to hold my little girl in my arms.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Congrats. I have two daughters ages 11 & 8 and a son age 3. Enjoy...they grow up so fast.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Awesome. Your daughter will have a B-Day on V-Day, thus sparing your future son-in-law from having to be creative twice a year. You, sir, are a scheduling genius, and I thank you for all the boys being born this year as well :D

Congrats on the big, HUGE, news! Being a father is the best thing in the world.

Bob Turnbull

Supporting Actor
Congrats Jon!

Before having our son, I had never been very good at holding little babies. They seemed too delicate, sometimes too squirmy and usually sent back to their parents pretty quickly.

The first time I held my son, it was the most natural thing in the world...I held him on one arm and he just, you know, fit.

Get some rest and prepare to enjoy the hell out of the roller coaster ride that is about to begin...:)

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
Now if we can just arrange for her to get married on V-Day 20-some years from now, the lucky guy will have it made.

Jon_Gregory

Stunt Coordinator

Well, her birthday will not be on V-day. We have the appointment at the hospital at 12:30am tonight (they're smoking crack) so it will be tomorrow before she is born.

And this is my daughter, so I would not want her to get the short end of the stick anyway and get jipped with only one gift for two occasions. Now later in life if I am best buds with my son-in-law, that may change. But that's a big if.

And let's not talk about guys right now, she's not even born yet and I have a few years till I have to deal with guys that I have to kill.:D

I love the part in Bad Boys with Will Smith and Martin Lawrence when they open the door to talk to the daughter's date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks