What's new

This has to be a joke....FHM named Angelina Jolie sexiest woman (1 Viewer)

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
The others on the list:

Jennifer Garner, Paris Hilton, Charlize Theron, Halle Berry, Alyssa Milano, Teri Hatcher, Pamela Anderson, Scarlett Johansson, Lindsay Lohan, Keira Knightley, Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova and Latin actress Sofia Vergara.

I've never heard of the last two; while most of the rest are lovely (Anderson and Hilton being skeezy exceptions, and Knightly desperately needing to eat some food), I have others who take precedence over these women.

No Salma Hayek? No Sela Ward? Are they insane?!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I love the super-sized Mrs. Smith Standee that can be found at movie theaters, that's a nice shot of Ms. Jolie.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
No arguements here, Jolie is stunning, easily the best of those listed.:emoji_thumbsup:

"Last year's winner, Britney Spears, didn't even make the list of 100."

tsk tsk... um and why was Britney number one? On account of a few popular shots of her pulling at her knickers I would guess, and that would be more than enough for FHM readers.:D

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
angelina is a hot. she's africa hot. tarzan couldn't take that kind of hot.

with apologies to neil simon

but where is gina gershon? and ... of course ... marissa miller?
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Helping refugee children... yeah, I'm sure that's what put her over the top. :) Of course Paris Hilton finishing #3 in a list that doesn't include "skank", or "loser", or "please go away" renders the entire thing meaningless.

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
angelina is kinda nasty...boney with no ass. ever notice that her ass is always concealed in pics?

Diallo B

Screenwriter
in my book.....

angelina would get it. and get it good.

i have always found her extremely attractive and very damn sexy.

...........shivers.................

ooooohhhooooh yeah!

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
Catherine Zeta Jones leaves them all in the dust as far as I'm concerned..except Keira Knightley because I have no idea who she is.

ToddJ

Second Unit
Hey Zen....did you take that pic of the Mall of America? I used to work there....most of the girls I have dated I met while working there...:)

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor

What mall are you speaking of because I need to start shopping there. You don't like Jolie, Halle Berry or Alyssa Milano? You must have insanely high standards.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
Yes, it is a joke. Any list of the sexiest women in the world that doesn't have Charlize Theron at #1 is a joke. I find it even more insulting that she is behind that socialite skank whore Paris Hilton.

You've never heard of Maria Sharapova? Man, are you missing out. :)

Maria Sharapova

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
I think part of the sexy listing might be that the average joe may stand a chance, women who are skanky are sexy for this reason alone. Not the kind of women you'd introduce to your mother but would share their pics with your friends.:emoji_thumbsup:

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
I'm sorry, but I just don't see the fascination w/ Jennifer Garner. She could easily pass for a man w/ those broad shoulders, and hard facial features. And I wish Pam Anderson will just go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks