What's new

Thinking about buying a motorcycle. (2 Viewers)

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Sorry for the absence guys, after I lost my job I spent all of my spare time looking for jobs and sulking and kind of put getting abike on the back burner.

Since then, I have been riding bitch with my brother in law on his Vulcan Classic 1500. He took it up to 90+ a few times and I was both scared to death and having the time of my life. I was really suprised the bike could do that with 2 full grown ( overweight) men, but it seemed to do it and have plenty left behind. Our biggest issue has been tight corners. Rules of bike riding say to lean with the bike, but he usually has me sit up or even lean the other way because we worry that it would just be too much weight and we might spill out.

So what am I looking at..... same style bike, love that classic look, classic fenders, white wall tires etc. but thinking I might pick up a ( good) smaller bike just to get used to everything. Maybe a Honda Shadow or a smaller (900cc) Vulcan) before I go to big. MSF classes are done until spring which gives me a few months to get some gear.

Thanks for asking!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks