What's new

Think the GBA was good? check out this. (1 Viewer)

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Some people just have WAY too much time :)
psp3.jpg

http://www.coremagazine.com/news/4932.php3
Dean

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Ok Now THIS is what I need!
Link Removed
I would pay money for that...seriously
Here's this guys site
Link Removed
[Edited last by Dean Cooper on September 25, 2001 at 10:08 PM]

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
Wow, I want one! That just looks so damn cool.
Andrew
------------------
ICQ# - 119869807

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
That's really cool (both actually , but I've seen the Atari one numerous times before). I'd be a little scared with the CD exposed like that though. You'd have to be pretty careful.
------------------

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
These are beautiful. I may just have to get one of the "Phoenix" VCSp's, when the guy starts mass-producing them.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The PSX thing is cool, though I don't know how much I would like using that tiny screen. I wish the GBA would have some sort of video input device so I could use it as a screen for watching TV or even playing other consoles on the road.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Graeme,
I hope you are joking about the PSp being a piece of junk. I think its a fucking awesome piece of work that he made something that people want, but Sony won't provide.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
If he makes a PSp ver. 2 with the CD being concealed, then I would like that better. The fact that you can use it with a normal TV and have it all held right in your hands it the big benefit. I hope the games don't mess up if you move it around too much.
Did he use a PSX or a PSOne?

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
He used a PSOne; go to the VCSp page above and check it out (the same guy did both). From what I gather, he's got no plans to make other PSp's, since Sony lawyers would probably swoop down upon him, although he's probably covered under the "Trailer Trash Barbie" precedent.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks