What's new

There may be hope for "ENOS" (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
O.k. For all you Dukes fans out there like myself. During the Chat with W.B. last week, they announced that they are considering releasing Enos on DVD. I am very pleased with how quickly Warner is releasing the Dukes. Hopefully by this time next year we will have almost all 7 seasons released. However, it would be really cool to get the spin off series In which Deputy Enos moves to L.A. and therefore gets his own show. I personally do not remember whien it first aired, but think it would be great to have all 7 seasons of the Dukes, plus this one season spin off series on DVD.

Anyone else out there agree?

If so, send Warner Bros. an email and tell them to release Enos on DVD, and it just may happen!!

Jeffrey Nelson

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeffrey Nelson
Not to rile the legions of "Enos" fans out there, but I would hope that there would be stuff a bit higher on the priority list at WB than a one-season spinoff of the Dukes...

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Maybe so, but it still made it to the "we are considering it" list..

To each his own..

MattHR

Screenwriter
If Warner never releases ENOS in its own set, it would have been nice to see the 18 episodes included as bonuses on the season sets of Dukes. There are only 18 episodes, so a few per set would have been feasible.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I would hope that there would be stuff a bit higher on the priority list at WB than a one-season spinoff of the Dukes...
I don't see a problem. I don't think anything would have to be cut from the schedule to make room for Enos, and if it did, that would speak to Warner's belief in the marketability of the one over the other.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
We need Enos but we also need The Dukes, the classic animated take on the Dukes of Hazzard.

MarkDukes

Stunt Coordinator
I missed the Warner chat and any details...can someone tell me if any further news on releases of THE DUKES OF HAZZARD on DVD were touched on?

Do we have confirmation that they will go beyond season 4?

Thanks!

PS...great to hear ENOS is a possible release!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I think I got the only Dukes question in, and it was solely about Enos. They simply said, "We'll consider Enos." Sorry, but I didn't think to ask about the Coy and Vance season or anything else. :frowning:

Jon_Gu

Stunt Coordinator
Looks to me like this would be the only viable time for WB to release ENOS. The popularity of TDoH on DVD and the new movie coming out will probably guarantee sales of ENOS, especially for the right price (only 17 episodes). I'm concerned that if they wait until after all TDoH seasons are released the popularity may wane and ENOS will be forgotten.

I hope we see ENOS by the end of next year.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Looks to me like this would be the only viable time for WB to release ENOS. The popularity of TDoH on DVD and the new movie coming out will probably guarantee sales of ENOS, especially for the right price (only 17 episodes). I'm concerned that if they wait until after all TDoH seasons are released the popularity may wane and ENOS will be forgotten.
Great points!!

C'mon Warner Bros...let get crakkin!!

by the way, have any of you guys emailed WB to let them know that there is interest for Enos & the remaining seasons of TDoH??

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
I had hopes, too, that Enos would be released as a bonus to The Dukes of Hazzard. Obviously, we'll probably never get it on DVD at this point, but it never hurts to hope. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks