What's new

The very definition of 'Owned' (1 Viewer)

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
That is a classic example of the power of the internet to slap down an idiot. What a moron...he just made history in the "pwned" files of the world wide web, though.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
OMG.. the dude just keeps coming back for more! Unbelievable.

If he's trying to become an internet sensation, I don't think being a poser/pedophile is the way I'd recommend.

But that's just me.

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member

I'm about half way through the NSX thread but before I started that I read Mall Ninja. OMG, that's like a bad SNL skit. I almost fell out of my chair when I got to the ambush at the mall arcade post. Too funny.

Blu

Screenwriter
I believe Nick is done posting. It has been a few pages since he posted last and I feel he probably had enough.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I got up to Page 10 last night. Riveting reading...up to a point. Then it is deteriorating into a lot of back-slapping and congratulatory messages from other web sites. Not that it isn't earned however. :D But it is getting tedious.

However, I'll probably go back and knock off a few more pages later today! ;)

I really can't understand what the guy was thinking. and to keep coming back for more...like they've got it all wrong! :laugh:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

:laugh:

At first I was worried Nick made good on his threat to take down their vbulletin code. :eek: Guess not! :D

I guess I'll have to wait to finish up my reading till later!

Marque D

Stunt Coordinator
im a little hurt by the AVS comment I think Home Theater Spot if it still exist would have been fair game though.

Anyway that was great. I got blocked after page 3. Did I miss any thing big? Don't spoil it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks