What's new

The Urination Shivers? (1 Viewer)

DustinLC

Supporting Actor
:laugh:

Hey Mary, honestly I agree with you but it really depends on how you do it. I mean, I don't think anyone hear does it at the end of the shower but while the water is running strong and aim in the hole :D.

That's actually a lesser of a problem than picking your nose and other bodily fluids. Those are things you should be concerned over :D.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

Funny Scene, but a different phenomenon in that film. After having sex, if you don't wash off right away, fluids dry and get sticky, possibly gumming up the urethra opening. You take a squirt and pee is flying around in all crazy directions.

Colton

Supporting Actor
I thought Jim Carrey was pissing on the wall because he failed to realize that he had morning wood. Is this not what happened? Did he immediately exit the bathroom and ask Irene, "Why is my dick all hard like I've been fucking all night?"

- Colton

Michael Martin

Screenwriter

:laugh:

Just tried it myself.

No pee shivers.

I do let out a loud, contented sigh after peeing, though - but only at home!

And since this seems to be the place for bathroom confessions, I'll 'fess up and say that I generally go for the stall, no matter where I'm at. I don't like feeling hurried!:b

Side note: I've noticed some guys who pee with one arm crooked over their head and braced on the wall. I gotta say this looks pretty odd.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
And then, in keeping with the momentum of this thread's inexorable descent into infamy, I will mention those who have no qualms with audibly passing wind while urinating in a busy restroom.

That one has always escaped me.

--
H

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Objectionable yes, but I would prefer that to trying to carry on a conversation. In the name of all that is right and good, don't try and talk to me in the restroom, save it for non-restroom areas you freak.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
just hope he doesn't hand you the paperwork afterwards danny. now *that's* something to fear...

speaking of stances, my favorite is the one i call the "superman stance". i've only seen it a few times, but i must say it looks rather glorious!

WillG

Senior HTF Member

No, I think the line was more like "Irene, why am I peeing like I've been up all night having sex"

And I can personally confirm that what happens to Jim Carrey in "Me, Myself and Irene" does really happen, although I think the film might have exaggerated the wildness of his "stream".

And for the record, I don't know how a guy could possibly not realize he has morning wood.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Onto another topic, reading on the toilet. Who does this, I do and I love it, best room in the house, it's my fortress of solitude.

Only problem is I sometimes lose track of time and stand up with a moist ass! :frowning:

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron

My excuse is that my wallet is less likely to be stolen when I'm inside a stall. :D

From pee-shiver to pee-shy. What is happening to this thread?

Are there ANY bodily functions we haven't discussed yet on the HTF? :D

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
"maintaining your target area"
John, you are absolutely kidding me over here! I cant get the image of John doing his little tortoise walk from across the bathroom floor over to his 'target area'

I had a friend tell me about 6 months ago that he pees in the shower... I can't recall what the context was, but I thought he was KIDDING! I didn't know people did that..

but like George says... "IT'S ALL PIPES!!!"

I am also a stall-man.

I don't stand up with 'moist ass' after a long read, but I have stood up with toilet-seat ass. That and not being quite able to walk right after...

Evan Case

Screenwriter
I don't know which acronym best describes this thread:

TMI

WTF

or

IBTL

Probably all three combined! :D

Evan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.