What's new

The Unusuals (season 1) (1 Viewer)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

He could have been there earlier and left the door open - or picked up a spare key. The fact is someone who practices can pick a lock in less time than you or I can open one with a key, and with little more noticeable effort. All he had to do is tell the girls to keep an eye out for cops or nosey neighbors, put his body between them and the lock, and he could have picked it without raising any suspicion at all.

Regards,

Joe

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I was just being argumentative anyway. ;)

I'll try rescanning the channels. I rarely use OTA, so I need to remember how to do it!

Edit: Thanks for the suggestion, Joe. That got my channels back and then some.

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
Even if we buy that, it still does not address the bigger issue of how in the heck is this locksmith going to know that Cole and Beaumont are going to be away for the weekend simply by looking at the doctor's appointment schedule? Especially since this was their FIRST appointment with the doctor and it literally occurred one day before their (supposed) weekend getaway. That kind of information simply would NOT wind up in an appointment calendar.

Feel free to blame the viewer, but your rationale does not convince me that this was anything other than sloppy writing...

Perhaps this ill advised "plot twist" came down as a note from an ABC suit and the creators felt compelled to incorporate it into the script. If so, then IMO they should have reworked the script to make it a little more logical... or believable!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
First off, sorry if this thread bump makes you say, "Ah, man. I thought it was going to be renewal news!" Nah. I'm watching 28 Weeks Later (excellent thus far, though I'm breaking to eat some food) and I was shocked to see both Jeremy Renner and Harold Perrineau. What's with this show and its zombie connection? Those two, plus Joshua Close was in Diary of the Dead. Also, the "zombie" episode, and Amber was in a pilot for a zombie show that never got picked up! I'm starting to think everything goes better with Harold Perrineau. Lost, Unusuals, 28 Weeks and I recently saw him in a Dead Like Me. Guy is cool.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I just saw on TVShows that this will be available as a complete series, exclusively from Amazon. It's up for pre-order. I'm going to pass since it isn't Blu-Ray. Yeah, I'm a HD snob. Besides, I loved the show, but at this point watching it again would be kind of like being taken to the edge and then she says, "Sorry, gotta run."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks