What's new

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (Blu-ray) available for preorder on Amazon (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
955fdfcc_texas.jpeg

http://www.amazon.com/Texas-Chainsaw-Massacre-2-Blu-ray/dp/B008MU8ZHU/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1342729576&sr=8-8&keywords=Texas+Chainsaw+Massacre+2+%5BBlu-ray%5D

P

Patrick Donahue

Didn't I hear something last spring about the original being re-released (by maybe Warner?) in October of this year?

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
Originally Posted by Patrick Donahue /t/322406/the-texas-chainsaw-massacre-2-blu-ray-available-for-preorder-on-amazon#post_3951268
Didn't I hear something last spring about the original being re-released (by maybe Warner?) in October of this year?

There was some article a while back early this year that mentioned this, I believe, but there's been nothing from Warner regarding this to my knowledge, and they've pretty much announced most of their October titles slate by now. I wouldn't be surprised if it never comes to fruition, or if Warner just re-purposes the previously released MPI Blu-ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks