What's new

The Survivor 9: Vanuatu Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Eliza reminds me of Jamie Lynn DiScala (Meadow on The Sopranos). Leann's got killer abs. Julie's got a nice bod as well, just needs to get rid of the bandana look.

Alex S

Second Unit
I was hoping it wasn't the men vs. the women again.
We won't see any physical challenges because the men would win.

Now we'll get "exciting and physical" challenges such as:

Guess what's in my box ?
Study something for a minute then answer questions about it
Solve puzzles
Unlock each other with keys
Fishing

:thumbsdown:

Then as soon as they mix up the tribes, the
challenges "suddenly" get physical.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think the Challenge thread won't get posted until we are closer to the 1st episode for season 9, so keep researching and get ready once that challenge thread shows up in the coming weeks.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Well, the BB one was posted as soon as we found out the cast (I think). Granted, that was closer to the premiere but I think we should open it now.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I don't mind running the Survivor Challenge for Vanuatu since I'm already doing the TAR and BB ones but I won't start the thread for it unless Mark, Michael, or Alex decide they're not interested since they've ran the past Survivor ones.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
OK, we have our gay (in this case lesbian) survivor, our handicapped survivor, our ex-military survivor, our military survivor, our salt of the earth survivor, our minority survivors, and our senior survivor. Not to mention the usual number of model survivors (and a good many who look as though they could be models).

Are there any missing categories?

Alex S

Second Unit
Daniel wrote:

Daniel I will be doing it again this time.
I will be posting it tommorow morning around 9:00 AM EST.
Look for it !

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone seen the Rupert promos for Survivor 9? Rupert pretty much comes across like a wrestler in delivering the pitch for the season of Survivor. The funniest bit is when Rupert's rolling through the pitch, and they cut to Ami showing off her assets in a shower-like activity, and then cut back to Rupert who's lost his train of thought after that Ami clip and becomes discombobulated. (Can't blame the guy, I lost my train as well).

Joshua_W

Second Unit
Why is Rupert even in the Survivor 9 promos?

I realize he's probably the most popular player they've ever had, but it just seems kind of strange.

Will he -- or possibly some other previous survivors -- be showing up at some point to do something? He mentions something about a twist...

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I doubt he'll show up, but since Rupert-mania is unfortunately still in full swing, they want to utilize him as much as they can.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, I'll admit to reaching for the rewind button on my ReplayTV when that particular Survivor Vanuatu commercial came on (during the quick footage of Ami). Otherwise, I also got a little discombobulated as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks