The Streets Of San Francisco Season 3

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Guy Foulard, Apr 2, 2012.

1. WaveCrest

WaveCrest Producer

Richard
    The Ken Howard series The Manhunter is mentioned in the book as well?

2. MCCLOUD

MCCLOUD Second Unit

Robert
    Yes, there is a chapter on the 1974-1975 Ken Howard show The Manhunter in Jon Etter's QM Book. I think all QM Shows have a Chapter including short lived series like The Manhunter, Dan August, Caribe, Banyon, and A Man Called Sloan. Jon Etter did a great job and I highly recommend his book to all fans of Quinn Martin shows! QM SHOWS ARE SUPERIOR TELEVISION!
    Take Care!
    Robert

3. WaveCrest

WaveCrest Producer

Richard
    The Quinn Martin book I'm very satisfied with, and found out about some other shows which I don't think I've heard of before. The book arrived in superb condition, and the book was lighter in weight than I thought it would be.

DVD Talk reviews of The Streets of San Francisco: Season Three - Volumes One & Two:

The Streets of San Francisco: Season Three - Volume One - DVD Talk review

The Streets of San Francisco: Season Three - Volume Two - DVD Talk review

Like how the DVD Talk reviewer formatted the review of both volumes, in the way an episode of The Streets of San Francisco is presented. However, I don't quite agree with what they say about the shows from this genre in that era.

4. WaveCrest

WaveCrest Producer

Richard
    Of the Quinn Martin's shows I've never heard of, the series I'm most interested in seeing released on DVD are Bert D'Angelo/Superstar, Most Wanted and The Runaways. With the former, there was a possible pilot episode in the fourth season of The Streets of San Francisco (the episode "Superstar").

5. HenryDuBrow

HenryDuBrow Screenwriter

Henry.
    Most Wanted, is this a Paramount/CBS title? It'd surely be another cool possible show for a MOD release then. :tu: