What's new

The Shield: Season Six (1 Viewer)

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member

What I think will happen is that Hernan will inform Dutch that Guardo disappeared across the border when someone kidnapped his girlfriend. Dutch will track down the girlfriend and she'll tell the whole story and describe Shane and Vic as the perps. Or hell, maybe she'll just come in voluntarily when Guardo never shows up again.

Everlasting Gobstopper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Anyone else hoping that the future episode in which the truth comes out about Lem's murder is titled "Fun With Vic and Shane?"
NOTE: The above isn't a spoiler, I'm just guessing that it has to happen eventually.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I dunno, we've kinda been there already with these two. Hopefully it comes to a head in fresh exciting way. I've yet to be dissapointed by this show so I have faith.

--
H

Brian.L

Supporting Actor

I agree, I really don't think they'll have Vic kill Shane. Obviously he'll fly into some type of a rage and do something to someone. Or maybe just turn him in. But then Shane knows so much dirt on Vic he could drag him down with him. So I'm hoping for something in between, whatever that might be.

Blu

Screenwriter
It might be possible that Shane just turns himself in and takes the blame for lots of the stuff that the Strike Team has been suspected of and clear Vic and Ronnie.

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member

I think Vic is going to find himself in exactly the situation Shane was in with Lem. Shane is going to be so guilt-ridden that he's going to turn himself in but he'll promise not to rat out Vic. But the DA will probably offer up some kind of deal (does California have the death penalty? Maybe that will be a bargaining chip) if he'll give up Vic. So Vic's faced with seeing his life destroyed if he lets Shane go to prison and find exactly the same dilemma that Shane had.

DanielCo

Stunt Coordinator

The intrigue to me in all this is how it will end for Vic. I didn't really think about it until Brian mentioned it but Ronnie could be Vic and/or Shane's downfall. He sides with Vic now but doesn't know that Vic killed a cop in episode 1 nor does he know how Lem really died. It may be a tug of war between Vic and Shane using Ronnie as the rope.

On the other hand, with Dutch in his hated position in the shadows last week and his continuing investigation, he may end up with a big part at the end of all this.

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member

Am I the only one who didn't realize until last season that Lem and Ronnie didn't know that Vic and Shane killed the cop in the pilot?

And, yeah, I think Dutch will play a major role in Vic's downfall. I think Vic and the team are kind of blind to him- they know he's a good detective but I don't think they give him the credit he deserves due to his passive nature. I think Vic was very sloppy in how he handled Guardo and that's going to lead Dutch right onto the trail.

Blu

Screenwriter
Does anyone believe that Vic will actually go to prison?

I think he will probably go out in a blaze of glory. In a shootout with drug dealers, a hostage situation, something that will allow him to redeem himself even though the walls are closing in on him and he knows it.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
WoW! No comments about Tuesday's episode.

Wasn't a great episode by any means...that is...until we saw the
very last line (uttered by Shane) in the closing preview for next
week's episode....which is gonna be a DOOZY!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Corinne's dream was bad, a low point in the series.

The feeling out process between Vic's replacement and Vic was played as well as Claudette could manage it, even if she passed on a whopper of a lie to keep the peace in the strike force. Vic's going to really go ballistic when he finds out that he's being played by Claudette.

Dutch got in a nice slam on Steve (I'm a good father...two times a month).

Vic going nuts after losing a witness was scary, I think he almost pebbled (into the Thing) during his emotional outburst at the hospital.

Next episode is a real good one.

chuck_b

Supporting Actor
The Hyatt character reminded me of William Peterson (CSI) in "Manhunter" (1986), an early Michael Mann film which pre-dated the more successful "Silence of the Lambs" and also when he was in "To Live and Die in LA".

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG

It's a problem because some of us are ahead on the eps. :D Europe is actually pre-empting FX with showing new eps of The Shield!! It's on twice a week, and last week's two included the ep you'll see next week (if that makes sense).

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Oh man I can't wait for next weeks episode... The Shane comment is going to be very interesting..... Can't wait..

Did you happen to catch Shane holding a gun when he was telling who ever that he killed Lem? I am wondering if Shane off's himself right there.. I got that feeling...

I didn't like the dream sequence either.. nor did I like the outburst by vic.. if he would of not referenced the dream it would of been better.. I agree with that..

Is next week the last episode for this season? It was supposed to be a short season..... I can't remember how many of the episodes we are into this season.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Not as terrible as that prostitue having sex with her pimp in the interrogation room (whose brilliant idea was that?). Dutch strangling cats isn't very far off either.

--
H

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Just got around to watching this week's episode on DVR. I agree that it was the weakest of the four episodes so far this season, but man that scene with Vic going apeshit at the end was INTENSE. Also, the preview for next week absolutely had my mouth on the floor. Can't wait for that episode. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks