What's new

The Scrubs (season 3) ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Jason Pancake

Stunt Coordinator
Zachary,
They must've removed the link from the front page for it definitely said "Former 'Scrubs' star Zach Braff...". Interesting. From other sources on the web it looks as if he is only signed on for two more seasons. Whether or not this means he will stay with the show if it is picked up for another season after these next two is unclear.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
And who even knows where the show will be two seasons from now? It'll be damn hard to maintain the series creative pacing indefinitely, and NBC as we all know likes to fuck "Scrubs" over at every turn...

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
2 seasons more might finish it out. I LOVE Scrubs, but it's zaniness is tough to keep fresh, though they have done a magnificent job so far. I guarantee they'll film until they hit the magic 100 episode number for syndication.

Any rumors of the S1 release date?

Take care,
Chuck

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I'm sure we would have heard something much earlier about him leaving the show if that was the case.
I was reading his blog on his site a few weeks ago and he said he had read the first script and he was looking forward to catching up with everyone, so I really doubt that he is going anywhere...yet. Since his movie is getting good reviews, I would guess he may go the Directing/Writing route after the two years.

Here's the post...

Monday I start Scrubs. It would be nice to have a week off, but I'm excited to start. We had a read through of the script on Friday and it was hilarious. Great to see everyone again and catch up with one another about our summers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks