What's new

The Sarah Connor Chronicles (1 Viewer)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
That trailer is excellent, and so much better than the unfinished clips that got released to IGN. The preview is on YouTube too, if anyone has trouble playing the above:

Brian D H

Second Unit
Looks good.

Other than budget constraints; I wonder how they'll explain why Skynet sent a T100 to kill them instead of a T1000. Perhaps this Terminator was sent BEFORE the events in T2, or from a different timeline?

Ah, the paradoxes of time travel.... The more you think about it the more you realize that time travel has to be impossible. (Which is why I try not to think about it.)

EricW

Senior HTF Member
i think Smallville has proven that the 'future' isn't fixed. Kent should have been Superman and working at the planet by now. and especially with a time travelling series like Terminator, anything can change. if the show is popular, of course it will change and T3 probably would be a "what if" just like the series itself - divergent realities. if the show is NOT popular, then the show's actual plot will be realized and she'll die quickly. :)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Hm, the preview got pulled down from YouTube. Apparently they don't want to promote the show ("This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc.").

So, I'll do my part by not mentioning the show again.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
After downloading it from the Mega Upload link above, this trailer screwed my computer up. Weird. I thought it was infected with something at first.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Sorry guys; I don't repost things that get taken down for copyright infringment. I can't afford to be a torn in their paw... Nicholas — what problem did the MegaUpload download give you? I've only tested it with the VLC media player, but it worked fine in that.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Follow-up: Warner Bros. got my account permanently banned!:angry: This really pisses me off because not only has the copyrighted material I've posted only been promotional content &#151 stuff they've made freely available on other venues &151; but it helps sell their product.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member

It was really strange - the AVI file played perfectly fine, but because it was in the "My Documents" folder, every time I tried to open that folder, I would get an error message forcing the folder to close.

I thought it was a virus or something. I even reinstalled XP after several virus scans were negative. Turns out all I had to do was delete the AVI and everything was fine.

Weird, huh?

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
My YouTube account, as Dome said. I've looked into it again, and I think my account got banned because of I had a couple previous "strikes" against me (I originally didn't think clips from shows would raise any problems, either). The other Warner Bros. promotional material (ie. trailers, commercials, etc.) weren't specifically taken down, but rather knocked out when YouTube disabled my account. I think they reason they targeted this video was because it was meant for advertisers only. That strike, with my two previous strikes (for videos I did NOT repost) were probably what got me banned. The Megaupload link should still work, but I'm not reposting it if it doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks