What's new

The Relecting Skin (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Just watched this again...on VHS. Anyone know who owns the dvd rights to this? The VHS edition was put out by Live. Are they even still around? Anyway, I'd love to see TRS in its OAR with a director's commentary...
------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
THE REFLECTING SKIN was a Miramax film released by Live/Artisan in a package that included THE CRYING GAME and THE PIANO. Rights to those films are beginning to lapse, so petitions to Anchor Bay would be in order at this time.
------------------
"As I looked back over my life, I realized that I enjoyed nothing--not art, not sex--more than going to the movies." -- Gore Vidal

Jeff Wright

Auditioning
So let me start it.
Anchor Bay, put out THE REFLECTING SKIN. It's a great film, and deserves a quality presentation.
Jeff

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Anchor Bay, thanks in advance for putting out a dvd of The Reflecting Skin!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks